Here are the "rules".
Here's my heart today:
- I have a new blog template. I know, it's not deep nor meaningful but it makes me smile and this is my first blog post with the new design so I couldn't not mention it. I wanted something gold and bokeh - I think I hit the jackpot with this blog design from Shiny Magic.
- I need to get back on the diet/exercise bike (literally or at least I would if we had an exercise bike but those things never work for me - at 4' 11" I'm just too damn short for it to be erm well em comfortable) or the treadmill, we have one of those, in the shed. I don't even have to go to a gym to use it, I can go in my jammies if I want to. But I don't.
- I am just going to write and post this blog. I'm not going to dwell, rewrite, reread. I'm just going to hit publish.
- I hear people talking about being present a lot. I get it. I want to put the phone down more. Sit, talk, play with my kids, watch TV, read a book, SCRAPBOOK!!! and not CONSTANTLY have my phone in my hand.
- I'm nervous and excited about moving home. We are moving. Well (90/10% we are moving). Not far, literally up the road. We need to move to get Noah a place at Jack's school. We need to move further away (and across a main road) from the school to get ourselves back into catchment. It's as simple and as ridiculous as that. I'm not annoyed anymore. I was. But now I'm excited about the new home we get to live in. And kinda dreading moving us and two kids in one go. We are planning to move into a rental house between selling our home and buying the new one but that's just 'a plan' it might not happen.
- I have post office phobia same as Stephanie. I've have a parcel well no it's not even a parcel it's a gift for a friend in New Zealand that I bought at least a good 6 months ago that I've not boxed or addressed let alone taken to the post office. WTF.
- I am reading Helen Fielding's Mad About the Boy. I love it. I know it's been slated. But I love it. I can't help talking or writing in strange disjointed manor similar to Bridge though.
- I have a spot on a December Daily Design team this year and I am worried that a) I won't be able to keep up and b) that I'll produce rubbish.
- I'm a little bit excited about Christmas. I need to curb my spending though. I am a shop-a-holic. I am terrible stash dieter and food dieter to boot.I am hopeless.
- I have re-read and corrected the post (although I'll still have missed bits).
I'd love to know if you have joined in and if you have please link up on Stephanie's blog. xx