- A photo of my friend Lesley, heavily pregnant with her beautiful baby bump number two. The photo was taken at least two years ago as my Goddaughter (said bump) is now over two years old and I have had the photo waiting to be scrapped for an age.
- Jack's 4D scan photos. I've just booked a 4D scan for Jack's little brother so it's really about time I got my scrap on. And it's the last of Jack's scan photos I would like to scrap although I think I'll include a scan photo for Jack's Gramdma's album so coming in at number 3...
- A 2D scan photo of Jack for my Mum's album.
- Which reminds me - look through my Mum's 'Jack' album and take a note of what is missing.
- Work on my neice's and nephew's albums. I have five on the go and a neice on the way. Love it!
- A Disney page. Just because I haven't scrapped a Disney page in so long and I really want to start filling up my American Crafts D-ring album and putting my WRMK divided page protectors to good use. Specifically I'd like to scrap the Hollyday Hollywood Parade we watched at MGM Studios in December 2007 as I have a lot of photos that I would like to include in my album but don't want to commit a whole 12x12 page to each photo so the divided page protectors will come in really handy here.
- Scrap The Bump's scan photos. So far I've have three scans and no scrapping. But The Bump is still in that too scared to start, too important a project to 'mess it up' stage in my scrappy thought process so maybe that's one for after August. And I haven't found an album that makes me go oooh buy, buy, buy yet...
- Which brings me nicely on to number 8. Decide on an album for The Bump.
- Organise, remove duplicates and order more photos for Jack's 'normal' photo albums and add journaling.
- Back-up photos from old and new laptop, and take external hard-drive to my Mum's for her to copy and keep a second back-up.
Every month, we blog ten things on the tenth. Your ten things can be absolutely anything you feel like sharing. Pop on over to Shimelle's blog and link to your specific blog post so we can all come read your own list of ten.
This post was also inspired by Shimelle Laine's new class Cover to Cover.