Saturday 17 April 2010

Scraps On

I have been dipping in and out of Shimelle's Crop Party and this is what I have done today:


I've always wanted to do a large photo page so I am happy to have given this a bash even thought it is only a 8x8 but shh don't tell anyone ;p I've used Bazzill and a scrap of some very old TLC patterned paper - I love this colour teamed with the traditional red, white and black Disney colours. Other supplies are Doodlebug Uncle Sam, TLC (alphas) and Creative Imaginations stickers, Papermania gems and a couple of red brads.

I am loving all the bunting that is out at the moment so I was delighted to give this a go on a page:


Supplies include Bazzill, scraps of patterned paper (some TLC) ribbon, Papermania gems and some TLC (alphas), Doodlebug and Creative Imaginations stickers. Thanks for stopping by - happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment