Thursday 19 August 2010

I {heart} DCWV


I finally finished my Once Upon a Time album!! Woop woop. I'll post some more photos as soon as I upload them on to my PC. I have had a ball working on this project. I found it quite challenging to work with supplies that I wouldn't normally work with - I'm looking forward to getting back into my comfort zone of traditional red, black and yellow Disney supplies :) I'm really pleased with the end result but have found myself placing my finished album in my bottom drawer for safety - now that's not really the point is it?! Ahh Maybe I should stick to albums with page protectors...?


I managed to squeeze in some time at the weekend to take part in the online crop at shimelle.com and even broke into another DCWV stack - Rockstar!! This is my little neice rocking out with her new guitar :)

If you love DCWV as much as me then pop over to Erin Masden's blog to be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous DCWV goodies.

Thanks for stopping by. Kxx

1 comment:

  1. The album looks amazing. Can't wait to see more pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete