Friday 11 March 2011

Baby it's Cold Outside

I was about to put all my Echo Park Wintertime papers away but I thought as I had them out might as well have another bash at the page that I had started but got nowhere with. And I am soooo glad I did. I think this page is one of my all time favourites, of the moment (obvs.) :p

I layered lots of stickers, there are so many in this collection. I can't imagine running out. And added a punched scalloped circle, rikrak and some Kaisercraft Pearls to create a cluster of embellies at the bottom on the photo.



I just love this with the little hat and the pompoms. As always, I still need to add my journalling. Jack had been playing outside in the garden for ages and was his face when I suggested that it was perhaps time to come inside. Look how cold his little face looks. Happy Friday!! I hope you have a fab weekend planned :o) Kxx

1 comment: