Friday 19 December 2014

Deck the Halls {day 12 and 13}



The number card is from the stash of cards I made using The Stamp Spot's Documenting December main gold kit. Day 12 is a super quick page with no journalling, I haven't even taken the photos for this page yet but I want to take some photos of my decorations. Which I will do as soon as I get some decent light. It sucks going to and coming home from work in the dark.
I intend to fill all the pockets apart from the number card with photos. 

Day 13 - the elves left gifts today which was really kinda handy as we had a Christmas lunch date the following day. I am really loving the elf thing this year, Jack is really buying into it and is pretty much towing the line. I'd say the elves need to leave a yellow (naughty behaviour) card every 7 days or so to keep Jack in check.

For the number card I've used a card from the Project Life kit Be Fearless, I added a doily and the number 13 from The Stamp Spot kit.

The other cards are a mix of MME and Project Life Golden.



Here are the boys in their jumpers :) Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment