Wednesday 8 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Don't you just love that song? It's not just me is it. It reminds me of our honeymoon or our 'Disneymoon' to WDW in December 2007. It seemed to be playing everywhere we went, from themeparks, restaurants or shops. And even before I hit Joanns I knew I would be using the title on a page for our honeymoon album. And here it is. Mainly Heidi Grace and Bazzill with a wooden floral embellie from Joanns that isn't quite the right type of flower but it's the right colours so why not :)


It is now beginning to look a lot like Christmas around my home too and just for a change I am not talking about the snow! Incidentally, do you know what I can see? Tarmac! It's a small piece but it's tarmac all the same. Hello tarmac, oh how I've missed thee...

OK so back to the sights of Christmas in my home, afterall I said I wasn't going to talk about the snow! Fail! I've tried to leave a little bit of white space in these pictures so I can journal and emellish them at a later date. As my Christmas journal is a teeny 4x6 in size, the extra space will come in very handy.

In these pictures there are a couple of new ornaments for this year; I bought the Dear Santa ornaments in a little shop in Kenmore when we were away last month. And there are also a couple of old favourites; the Bah Humbug and Here Comes Santa ornaments were bought a few years ago in the Hallmark sale - result! Our two novelty Yankee Candle tart warmers; we bought the snowman one from the Yankee Candle shop in the Florida Mall on our honeymoon. I love that there are three little snowmen just like our little family of three :) The Christmas tree tart warmer is a new addition this year and is a piece that I have been looking for for 3 years now. And my little man's Santa advent calendar. I added an extra piece of ribbon to it this year so it can hang from the door at 2 year old height :)

Thanks for stopping by Kxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! You've found many sights of the season!

    ReplyDelete