Thursday 2 December 2010

My Manifesto for the JYC Project

As I started to put ink to paper a manifesto for this project (not the theme of this project) started to form in my mind.

I am not going to be bogged down deciding which supplies to use. I will not wait until I have just the right shade of ink before starting my project. I am using Sharon Ann's Christmas Magic collection by LYB and that's an end to the matter. And I'll use the ink I have to hand and to be honest the one and only shade of green that I have isn't a bad match.

I'll pick a format and stick to it. I'm not waiting until I have all my photos. I am using a packet of 4x6 AC page protectors (inspired by Laura's Paris Mini Book) and that's that. I'm going to have one page for journalling and one page for photos, therefore the photos can be added at the end or whenever.

This project is going to be doable. This is a project that I am going to finish.

And to that end, I have a plan, I have my mojo and I have a front cover! Thanks to Shimelle for an inspiring, kick in the bottom first prompt yesterday. For anyone who is swithering whether to take this class or not I say GO FOR IT!! I cannot wait to get started on page two and all of a sudden a project that I have wanted to do for so long but feared at the same time seems doable but much more importantly, enjoyable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment