- Gasparilla's hotdog and fries. Especially after an 8 hour flight, having just checked into the Grand Floridian!!
- Wild Cherry Pepsi bought in bulk at Wal*Mart
- Lays Chips (crisps). First discovered at the kiosk in the American pavillion at EPCOT having forgotten the chips means crisps.
- Carrot Cake from Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort. Must be eaten every night like ritual.
- Mickey's Philharmagic show at the Magic Kingdom
- Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in Cinderella Castle. Epecially on one week wedding anniversaries
- Being upgraded to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa on our honeymoon trip. Yup t'is true.
- Joanns, Michaels, Wal*Mart and Target. Need I say more?
- Sipping virgin cocktails in Bahama Breeze
- Disney's Days of Christmas shop in Downtown Disney. Christmas all year round!
Sunday, 10 July 2011
This month I'm dedicating my 10 Things post to 10 things I love about Orlando, where I have been twice, once in 2005 and once on honeymoon in 2007.