- I love chick lit. I am currently reading Cafe Tropicana by Belinda Jones.
- I love reality TV. My recent favourites are Big Brother, The X Factor and The Bachelor.
- I have a little boy who is three years old.
- The first time I went on a plane I was 10 years old and on my own.
- I have been dying my hair blonde for so long I'm not entirely sure what my natural hair colour would be if I let the blonde grow out completely.
- I once travelled from Stirling to London on a freezing cold bus to protest about university tuition fees.
- I am addicted to Coke (Cherry Coke being my all time favourite).
- I am taking part in a 'Twiathlon'.
- I order chips and curry sauce and call it a 'Chinese takeaway' (in my defence I always order prawn crackers!).
- I'm 32 years old (I think!). I have got to THAT age where I question what age I am on a regular basis.
Thursday, 10 November 2011
10 Things in November
Another 10 things you may or may not know about me: