Wednesday 6 June 2012

Digging out an Old Collection

How many must have collections lie in your scrappy supplies unloved, unused, forgotten about? Please tell me I am not the only one who has to have a collection like yesterday and then promptly forgets all about it? In light of my recent attempts at a stash diet I decided to dig out one of my unloved but much loved 'must haves' - Farm Fresh from October Afternoon. 



I love the whimsy colours and the little peas in a pod are so cute. Supplies include: Bazzill, October Afternoon, Thickers, Bella Blvd. chipboard jounralling spots, Sizzix Sunshine die, decorative pins, ribbon and KI Memories Puffies. Thanks for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. I love these & I love that it's stash busting too!!! Looking great xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been using some old stash as well - nice to hit the old stuff sometimes - but like you Im often lusting after new. Still October afternoon is always good and I love both these layouts. Cute caterpillar - Ive got one of those somewhere - will need to dig it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute layouts, wish I had more pics of my two at that age, priceless memories x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ADORABLE!!! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete