***don't forget to enter my 100th blog post giveaway here***
10 Things in June brings you... my top ten items on my baby boy bump to-do list.
2. Start thinking about/packing my hospital bag. I have my eye on the Sunshine Holiday backpack, mini overnight bag and the trolly case from Papercase.
3. Bring all of Jack's baby clothes down from the attic and have a good old ooh and ahh through them.
4. Buy a new change bag. I have my eye on this one from Pink Lining.
5. Convert the cotbed back into a cot, and add the cot top changer.
6. Empty Jack's toy box and find homes for all of the toys.
7. Buy wicker baskets and a clothes tidy for the wardrobe in the nursery. I've been spending a lot of time sitting on the toy box looking at all of these lovely things, it's so exciting to think a little person will be wearing all of these clothes really, really soon.
8. Test the baby monitors. We had to buy new ones as Jack's had stopped charging. We went with the BT ones you can see in the photo above (at the bottom in the purple box). Seemingly you can play your iPod through them. Suggestions of a Pink Floyd playlist have already been made. I'm thinking more along the of lines sounds of the rainforest and Playhouse Disney.
9. Build the baby gym and bouncer chair from Grandad.
10. Decide on a hospital leaving outfit for the bump. Jack was born in October so he wore a bodysuit, sleepsuit, a velour pramsuit, woolie hat and a little blanket. I'm thinking along the same lines but a cotton hat and perhaps a Summer pramsuit. Can you buy Summer pramsuits?