Wednesday 11 April 2012

I will Scrap This {the one with the mother's day plant}

My all time favourite Mother's Day present is a plant Jack grew at nursery. I had no idea he had been growing it, it was a lovely surprise to see him running in the front door armed with a Mother's Day gift - he was so proud of himself.

This is Jack last week with his plant and his Easter gift from his Grandma and Grandad - his own gardening set. I am loving this new super posing phase he is 'growing' through. I better make the most of it before he changes his mind!






7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. He is so cute and what a lovely mothers day surprise. I like to use my blog to remember things as well - my brain is not what it used to be! My little boy is two and Im lukcy if I get a shot of him looking at the camera. Cant wait till he poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless love the photos such a cutie :) and what a fantastic surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute :) and what a lovely mothers day pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade gifts are the best and I love how your son has been able to keep his 'Mother's Day' gift for you a secret. A great idea for keeping a record of what you want to scrap Kirsteen. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. These super photos really made me smile! He has charm in bucketloads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are THE most adorable photos! No wonder they've gone straight onto your "must scrap" list! He's a real cutie. And what an adorable present!

    My (2 year old!) DD1 got me a pot plant for mother's day. DH took her to the shop and she picked one out... unfortunately, I have the kiss of DEATH to all plants and have never yet managed to keep a pot plant alive so its chances aren't good! :lol:

    Ali

    ReplyDelete