Friday 13 April 2012

what i LOVE about you...

I've really been struggling to scrap this photo of my gorgeous Goddaughters. The colours of their clothes didn't fit with any of the pink girlie collections I had bought to scrap their pages. So the photo has been lying in a drawer for ages unscrapped. Until today...

Insprired by Shimelle's first challenge (Shimelle is hosting an online scrapbooking event this weekend) and armed with Echo Park's Dots and Stripes Metropolitan and Candy Shoppe kits I made this:


Lots of mad colours (in my opinion) that I would have never thought to use together but love the result. I added some buttons, lace, tulle, gems and decorative pins along with some journalling spots for their Mummy to complete. I'm really pleased that I have finally managed to scrap this page and that I am happy with the results.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the bright colors and what an adorable photo! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job! That red spot paper is super yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! Perfect colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on this challenge. I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete