Sunday 21 August 2011

A Hollywood that never was - and always will be

One of the things I love about being a scrapbooker is noticing things I wouldn't have ordinarily noticed. Like this statue and sign in Disney's Hollywood Studios (or Disney MGM Studios as it was known then). If I hadn't taken this photo I'd have long forgotten about the statue never mind the plague. And for this I'm forever grateful to this fantastic hobby.


Supplies include; Creative Imaginations, Jolees, Reminisce, October Afternoon, American Crafts Thickers, Bo Bunny and .

Thanks for stopping by. Kx

3 comments:

  1. It is the little things like that which can make all the difference isn't it, and recording them is such a wonderful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, yes I hink as scrapbookers we notice everything :) gorgeous, gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete